Italian is a major European language, being one of the official languages of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and one of the working languages of the Council of Europe.
Italian is the fourth most widely spoken first language in the European Union with 69 million native speakers (13% of the EU population) and it is spoken as a second language by 16 million EU citizens (3%). When add up Italian speakers in non-EU European countries (such as Switzerland and Albania) and on other continents, the total number of Italian speakers is around 90 million.
Italian is the main working language of the Holy See, serving as the lingua franca (common language) in the Roman Catholic. Italian is known as the language of music because of its use in musical terminology and opera. Its influence is also widespread in the arts and in the luxury goods market.
HSU offers Italian Translation by native speakers in the following categories:
- Italian text translation
- Italian Legal translation
- Italian Medical translation
- Italian Marketing translation
- Italian Technical translation
- Italian book translation
- Italian website localization
- Italian App localization
- Italian video subtitling
- YouTube translation from Italian / to Italian
- Netflix translation to Italian
- Movie subtitle translation from Italian / to Italian
- Italian video transcription
- Italian voice dubbing
Contact us through the form or by email to inquire about your Italian translation project!