Persian, also known as Farsi, is primarily spoken in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and some other regions which historically were Persianate societies and considered part of Greater Iran. Persian alphabet is written from right to left, a modified variant of the Arabic script.
There are approximately 110 million Persian speakers worldwide, with the language holding official status in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan.
We offer Persian/ Farsi translation services covering:
- Persian text translation
- Persian Legal translation
- Persian Medical translation
- Persian Marketing translation
- Persian Technical translation
- Persian book translation
- Persian website localization
- Persian App localization
- Persian video subtitling
- YouTube translation from Persian / to Persian
- Netflix translation to Persian
- Movie subtitle translation from Persian / to Persian
- Persian video transcription
- Persian voice dubbing
Our Persian / Farsi Translation, transcription and dubbing services are done by native speakers with professional background. It is notable that religion and culture play important parts in the Farsi translation, when the content contains sensitive things that might cause readers’ revolt, we immediately inform the customer and request permission to fix.
Contact us through the form or by email for your Persian Translation project/ Farsi Translation!